Vision & Mission
Our clients, their families, and our entire community will be able to live fuller, more meaningful and purpose driven lives because of what we do for them.
To provide clear, objective, and professional advice so our clients enjoy a life of financial independence and are free to pursue God's call.
- McCarthy & Cox will always put clients' interests before our own, providing clear and objective advice and guidance.
- We are in business to serve our clients. We will do everything in our power to make our clients financial lives easier and less stressful.
- Investment advice is personal and unique to each client. We believe our recommendations should reflect that uniqueness.
- Integrity and trust are our most important assets. We are ever mindful of how our actions impact the lives of our clients.
- All client relationships and discussions are held strictly confidential. We understand that finances are a private matter and will take every precaution necessary to ensure data integrity.
- We strive for excellence in all we do, and understand the importance of achieving and maintaining prestigious designations such as the CFP® that validate our proficiency.
- We will support an environment of continuing education for all advisors and staff to ensure we stay up-to-date on issues impacting our profession.
- As planners, we are committed to building better tomorrows. As such, we encourage our associates' community involvement and financially support efforts that build healthier families, stronger communities, and bear witness to our faith.