• TOP 10 MOST COMMON RETIREMENT QUESTIONS •
1. If I keep doing what I'm doing, when can I retire? What can I do to retire sooner or with more income?
2. How much risk should I be taking with my 401(k) and other investments so I can retire when I want? What specific funds should I be using and how much should I have in each?
3. How much income will I really need when I retire and where will it come from?
4. Which pension option makes the most sense for my situation?
5. How should I pay off my debts or pay for planned purchases like a car, RV or vacations?
6. Do I have the right amounts and types of insurance? Am I paying too much?
7. How can I potentially reduce my taxes and keep more of the income I earn?
8. Which employer/Honda benefits should I keep and which should I add?
9. Are there any gaps in my estate planning and what should I do about it?
10. What will I do about health care once I retire?
Download Our Free Resource!
Get Help with the Top 10 Questions to Ask When Choosing a Financial Planner.