• OUR SERVICES •
Find out the Top 10 Most Common Retirement Questions!
- Give you more control over your assets during your life
- Provide care when you are disabled
- Allow transfer of wealth to whom you want, when you want, at the lowest possible cost
- The transfer of wealth
- The minimization of taxes
- Asset protection
- Charitable giving
Tax Minimization Planning
- Reducing taxable income through income deferral or shifting
- Deduction planning
- Investment tax planning
- Year-end planning strategies
Insurance auditing involves looking at your current risk management plan to determine whether your plan is still going to work the way you originally intended.
A comprehensive Insurance audit includes:
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health care insurance
- Property and casualty insurance
As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals and independent investment advisors, we offer our clients the financial confidence of knowing that we make investment recommendations that are in our clients' best interest. This is evident by the diversification of investment products, companies, and tools we use to pursue our clients' goals and objectives. Just as a hammer is not the right tool for every job, there is no one investment product that is a perfect fit for all of your financial needs. We will work very hard to gain a complete understanding of what you are trying to achieve, and only after that will we make specific recommendations. Our clients have a full understanding of the benefits and costs of each and every one of our recommendations.
Talk with an Advisor
No cost and no obligation